Terumo một tập đoàn gần 100 năm tuổi, tuyển dụng nhân viên tạm thời cho những vị trí sau
Process Engineering Documentation Coordinator (temporary 9 months)
Thông tin liên hệ về công việc và phỏng vấn:
Ms Trân (HR Department)
Tel: 0908 32 70 30
Mô Tả Công Việc:
- Gather input, support execution, create and coordinate the review/approval of validation documentation such as Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Product Qualification and Validation Summary Reports.
- Review engineering documents for accuracy, formatting, internal consistency, and compliance with Company standards.
- Review and revise documents or related stuff based on engineering change orders, and reports for accurate or updated content, proper grammar, spelling, and accurate revision history..
- Coordinates approval of change orders with originators, approvers, and QMS associates in order to ensure timely processing that meets business needs and complies with the QMS.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to personnel who is affected or related with documents; train new and junior engineers in the Company’s change order, validation processes and general documentation system.
- Perform administrative clerical work as well as work that is non-clerical in nature and that is difficult, complex, and highly specialized.
- Evaluates VCCR’s for impact on design control documents, risk management documents and process validations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduate (detailed tasks will be trained)
- Fluent and good command of both English and Vietnamese languages.
- High proficiency with soft-wares: MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, MS Publisher and MS Visio.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and math skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to work interruptions, changing priorities, and manage a diverse workload.
- Ability to perform in a team environment as well as individually.
- Strong detail orientation and ability to review and error-check a wide variety of technical documents.
- Time management